On this episode of The New Wave Entrepreneur Podcast, I’m going deep on what it takes to get started investing in crypto. It goes without saying, but I’ll say it anyway: this is not financial advice.
Do your own research.
Here’s what we’re covering in the episode:
The ground rules / basics for investing
Discovering your “why” for investing
The staples you should have in your portfolio
Smart contracts / protocols
Also covered in this episode:
How to monitor your crypto portfolio
Where to swap/exchange your crypto assets
How to store your crypto offline
Other sources to learn more about crypto
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (03:06) Volatility vs risk.
- (6:08) Brief history of crypto currencies: Removing third parties from financial transactions.
- (24:57) We are creating a new asset class: A brief history of the gold standard and fractional reserve banking.
- (34:24) Portfolio questions: why are you investing?
- (37:40) Difference of BTC vs ETH. Which to invest in and why?
- (41:45) Different things to put in your portfolio.: Where to buy crypto currencies. DEX vs CEX.
- (44:45) Storing your crypto offline. Hot vs cold wallets.
- (48:10) Crypto swapping.
- (50:22) Daniel’s portfolio overview. Smart contract platforms.
- (55:30) Daniel’s portfolio overview. Stable coins
- (57:01) Daniel’s portfolio overview. Oracle networks, exchanges and DAOs
- (1:01:54) Daniel’s portfolio overview. Gaming and crypto
- (1:04:21) Riskiest of the risky: meme coins
- (1:07:06) Further resources to do your own research into crypto
- (1:10:20) Outro
None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is educational and entertainment content only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!