In this episode, Daniel breaks down the flash crash that happened across the crypto market over the weekend beginning on December 3rd, what some of the possible causes are and how to navigate accordingly.
I also wrote a more in-depth analysis with some references and takeaways in this recent post.
If you’re in this game for the long haul like me, I recommend you get skilled up and learn about the industry.
The New Wave Workshop is a great opportunity to do that. Keep reading below for details!
Click to buy your ticket
The New Wave Workshop: December 17 & 18 via Zoom
Stop sitting on the sidelines of the revolution.
Go deep on the fundamental changes and incredible opportunities happening in Web3.0, blockchain and crypto.
I highly recommend you attend The New Wave Workshop. What’s that, you ask?
In a nutshell:
- It’s a 2-day workshop designed to teach you all the fundamentals of crypto, blockchain and web3 tech.
- I’m bringing in several incredible instructors to share everything they know with you.
- If you can’t make it live, you’ll get the recordings afterward.
- It includes access to our private New Wave Discord community for you to ask questions and learn together.
- Dates: Friday, December 17th and Saturday, December 18th
- Times: 10am PST – 3pm PST (both days)
- Location: ZOOM (link will be sent prior to start)
- All live sessions will be recorded for you to watch later or if you can’t make it
- Tickets are $297
What we’re going to cover:
- Web3.0 and Blockchain technology: how to find your place on the new digital frontier
- Cryptocurrency: the how’s, why’s and what’s of investing (including step-by-step guidance)
- NFTs: why they matter, what types of projects to look for and how to purchase them
- DeFi: the philosophy and strategy behind becoming your own cryptobank
- Much more
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!