Eric Jacobs is the Chief Innovation Officer at VaynerMedia, where he focuses on cutting-edge product development and digital transformation for clients. Daniel and Eric sit down to discuss the future of media and culture in the Web3 era.
Workshops Coming In January 2022
The Money Moves Workshop
Thursday, January 27th, 2022 @ 10am – 4pm PST via Zoom (will be recorded)
“I don’t dance, I just make money moves.”
If I’d ever thought there was a chance that I’d be quoting Cardi B in a promotion, I’d have give up writing a long time ago. But alas…here we are!
In January, we’ll be hosting the Money Moves Workshop.
Date: Thursday, January 27th
Time: 10am PST – 4pm PST
Location: ZOOM (link will be sent prior to start)
All live sessions will be recorded for you to watch later or if you can’t make it
Early Bird Tickets are $97
What We’ll Cover:
How I separate my biz and personal finances w/out headaches
How I track cashflow to make sure I always have enough
Tools I use to calculate monthly revenue, expenses and investments (w/real examples)
How I consistently set and hit my goals with money
Whatever else I think of
We’re also going to bring in guest experts to talk about:
Day-to-day bookkeeping, financial tracking + understanding cashflow and accounting for self-employed and entrepreneurs.
How to build a balanced portfolio that makes you wealthy over time.
Advantageous tax structure for solopreneurs and entrepreneurs.
The new regulations you need to know in crypto taxes.
Simply put, this is designed to give you a tremendous ROI.
Tickets for this go on pre-sale for this Jan 10th, then we open to the public Jan 17th. Make sure you subscribe to the New Wave Entrepreneur to get early bird notifications when the pre-sale workshop opens up.
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:00) Intro to show/Overview of topics. What can you do to prepare and adapt for the coming Web3 world.
- (07:00) Is money the solution to all of our problems? What else should we consider?
- (11:40) The tech wars between Amazon, Facebook, Apple. The importance for software giants to also have a hardware component.
- (13:25) Eric’s unique journey through his media career. Going from Web2 to Web3. The impact of big tech on the communities around them.
- (20:43) Will the Metaverse have the same societal problems that we are experiencing now such as inequality? Can Web3 be utilized to remedy some of these problems?
- (30:35) Overview of Daniel’s exclusive Substack
- (32:54) Web3 is about taking ownership of the platforms we use, not about being used by them.
- (43:10) Ray Dalio’s new book and the end stages of capitalism. Is America headed towards a civil war?
- (58:30) How to get news from sources that aren’t biased? Further discussion of Ray Dalio’s book
- (01:02:31) What’s it like working at VaynerMedia?
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!