Vin Crispino is a Corrective Exercise Specialist who learned how to restore movement the hard way. After breaking his back in 2009, his life quickly and dramatically changed. He went from being an elite athlete to barely being able to go up and down stairs.
After spending years learning the art and science of restoring movement, he founded Pain Academy. Through his platform, Vin continues to share his knowledge with people all over the world and has improved thousands of lives with his restorative practices.
The Peak Performance Workshop
Life & Business Strategies For Busy People Who Want To Stop Making Excuses And Start Winning Big
The Peak Performance Workshop will give you the tools to get both clear and effective so that you can accomplish your life and business goals in record time — and set even bigger ones for next time.
Early Birds get $100 off + a “buddy pass” to bring a friend or family member to the workshop. It’s a no-brainer, if you have a brain 🙂
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
Get sharp: mastering focus, discipline and attention to detail that gets you paid and promoted.
Get fast: time management for getting more done at work and beating the competition off the line.
Building positive habits: meditation, financial, health, relationships
Destroying negative habits: procrastination, self-doubt, lack of focus / discipline
Mental health and dealing with stress of high-performance.
Rising to the top of your field: how to get there in ½ the time
The workshop will be taught live on March 4th and 5th. You do not have to attend live — it will be recorded if you cannot make it.
Program material will be taught by Daniel + special guests.
We are giving away crypto prizes during the workshop, just for fun. Make sure you attend!
There are only 100 available tickets total for this workshop. We sell out every time.
Regular tickets for the workshop at full price are $297. Early Bird VIPs get $100 off + 1 “buddy pass” for a dedicated member of your friends / family circle.
You’re getting two tickets for less than $200. If you split it with your buddy, that’s only $100 per person — only $50 per day for the workshop. Crazy good deal.
Early bird ticket sales close on Monday, Feb 28 at 11:59pm PST.
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://youtube.com/c/PainAcademy
- IG: https://instagram.com/painacademy
- Website: https://painacademy.net/welcome-page/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:52) Introduction to Show/Overview of today’s topics
- (04:13) The strange story of how Daniel and Vin first met
- (06:13) The traumatic recounting of the life-altering event that led Vin to develop the skill-set of “corrective movement”
- (14:02) Vin’s experience with traditional healing methods and recovering from his initial injury
- (17:28) After some initial healing Vin finds an unlikely guru
- (20:40) Medicine sometimes addresses the symptom but not the cause
- (25:03) What led Vin to wanting to helping other people?
- (29:37) How did Vin scale his business from one-on-one sessions to consulting en masse? Building a global business with zero marketing
- (31:25) Interesting cases from Vin’s work
- (34:53) What was the process of building Pain Academy?
- (39:40) Not OWNING your business, but BEING OWNED by your business is not sustainable long-term. Going from burnout and 60-hour weeks of spinning wheels to scaling a business.
- (48:06) Deep work, organization and productivity. Doing LESS can actually lead to MORE.
- (52:09) We fool ourselves about our own metrics for success. Stop this by quantifying by what you do.
- (56:00) Consistency in life compounds over the years. Vin’s mindset lessons from marathon running.
- (59:28) Humans have a hard time comprehending SCALE
- (01:06:47) Vin’s business success, future prospects and purpose in life.
- (01:10:09) Closing thoughts and where to find Vin to get rid of your pain
- (00:00) Outro/Promo for upcoming stuff
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!