Cam Kirkwood is a marketing strategist who has worked for top tech brands. His current work is devoted to getting brands ready for their future with Metaverse, NFTs, Crypto.
The Peak Performance Workshop
Life & Business Strategies For Busy People Who Want To Stop Making Excuses And Start Winning Big
The Peak Performance Workshop will give you the tools to get both clear and effective so that you can accomplish your life and business goals in record time — and set even bigger ones for next time.
Early Birds get $100 off + a “buddy pass” to bring a friend or family member to the workshop. It’s a no-brainer, if you have a brain 🙂
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
Get sharp: mastering focus, discipline and attention to detail that gets you paid and promoted.
Get fast: time management for getting more done at work and beating the competition off the line.
Building positive habits: meditation, financial, health, relationships
Destroying negative habits: procrastination, self-doubt, lack of focus / discipline
Mental health and dealing with stress of high-performance.
Rising to the top of your field: how to get there in ½ the time
The workshop will be taught live on March 4th and 5th. You do not have to attend live — it will be recorded if you cannot make it.
Program material will be taught by Daniel + special guests.
We are giving away crypto prizes during the workshop, just for fun. Make sure you attend!
There are only 100 available tickets total for this workshop. We sell out every time.
Regular tickets for the workshop at full price are $297. Early Bird VIPs get $100 off + 1 “buddy pass” for a dedicated member of your friends / family circle.
You’re getting two tickets for less than $200. If you split it with your buddy, that’s only $100 per person — only $50 per day for the workshop. Crazy good deal.
Early bird ticket sales close on Monday, Feb 28 at 11:59pm PST.
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:00) Introduction to Show/Overview of topics
- (04:35) The story of self-development that led to Daniel and Cam meeting
- (08:10) Cam’s background and extensive experiences in marketing: Apple, Ben & Jerry’s and other big name brands. How are the biggest brands getting ready for NFTs/Web3?
- (10:38) Tech seems to be accelerating exponentially: we are already living in the future
- (13:06) Big brands all define the Metaverse to themselves in a different way. What is it exactly? Daniel shares his scary experience testing VR porn
- (17:15) How will online influencers carry over into the Metaverse?
- (32:02) What’s the next step for NFT tech given that a lot of the current stuff has no use-case?
- (38:48) How does one even STEAL a Bitcoin?
- (40:32) Elon Musk’s take on taxing billionaires. Are the mega wealthy better capital allocators?
- (47:33) Cam’s vision for the future of marketing in the NFT/Web3 space
- (54:55) Cam’s take on Apple’s marketing efforts. Is Apple still innovative?
- (59:42) Introducing New Wave Premium Membership (midroll)I
- (01:06:41) The Steve Jobs archetype is a type of leader that many businesses need
- (01:09:06) Don’t get into NFTs without choosing an audience and a niche that makes sense
- (01:11:01) The culture imprint of Marvel
- (01:14:15) Is Amazon’s scale becoming dangerous to society?
- (01:18:53) Linear TV was not trackable, modern marketing is highly precise
- (01:21:28) Which brands are taking the biggest risks in the NFT space currently?
- (01:25:52) Closing thoughts/Daniel and Cam share movie recommendations
- (01:32:16) Outro/Promo for upcoming stuff
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!