If you truly want to change your world and attain your goals, you can start doing it today. Achieving self-awareness should be your first step. Start by asking yourself, “What are my strengths and what are my weaknesses?” This simple process will clear up any misconceptions you might have. And I know you may think it’s difficult, but try not drinking alcohol for 30 days. This will remove any cloudiness from your mind and allow your body to rehydrate itself.
The Peak Performance Workshop
Life & Business Strategies For Busy People Who Want To Stop Making Excuses And Start Winning Big
The Peak Performance Workshop will give you the tools to get both clear and effective so that you can accomplish your life and business goals in record time — and set even bigger ones for next time.
Early Birds get $100 off + a “buddy pass” to bring a friend or family member to the workshop. It’s a no-brainer, if you have a brain 🙂
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
Get sharp: mastering focus, discipline and attention to detail that gets you paid and promoted.
Get fast: time management for getting more done at work and beating the competition off the line.
Building positive habits: meditation, financial, health, relationships
Destroying negative habits: procrastination, self-doubt, lack of focus / discipline
Mental health and dealing with stress of high-performance.
Rising to the top of your field: how to get there in ½ the time
The workshop will be taught live on March 4th and 5th. You do not have to attend live — it will be recorded if you cannot make it.
Program material will be taught by Daniel + special guests.
We are giving away crypto prizes during the workshop, just for fun. Make sure you attend!
There are only 100 available tickets total for this workshop. We sell out every time.
Regular tickets for the workshop at full price are $297. Early Bird VIPs get $100 off + 1 “buddy pass” for a dedicated member of your friends / family circle.
You’re getting two tickets for less than $200. If you split it with your buddy, that’s only $100 per person — only $50 per day for the workshop. Crazy good deal.
Early bird ticket sales close on Monday, Feb 28 at 11:59pm PST.
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/JamesSwanwick
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/swanwicksleep
- Website: http://jamesswanwick.com/
- Website: http://www.swanwicksleep.com/
- Website: http://30daynoalcoholchallenge.com/
- Website: http://espn.go.com/video/sportscenter
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (1:00) Shameless plug for Swanwick Sleep
- (6:50) James has a background in journalism and sports casting
- (8:50) The U.S. government makes you renounce your native citizenship for dual citizenship
- (10:50) The American government is a great marketing machine
- (28:45) A breakup led James to live the American dream in a hostel
- (12:55) Sony pictures gave me an opportunity to interview Jack Nicholson
- (18:52) Network with a lot of people or connect with one high-caliber person?
- (20:38) Success drives you to higher goals
- (22:23) Human beings need to be making progress
- (26:27) Shouldn’t men be less pussified and take cold showers?
- (28:00) Productivity tips for mornings
- (35:11) Aren’t Australians supposed to drink a lot?
- (38:47) Drinking alcohol doesn’t really give you confidence
- (41:15) You will get better looking if you quit alcohol
- (46:35) Is there any value to altered states?
- (50:31) We are sheeple – we follow the herd
- (52:04) Understanding yourself comes down to the questions you ask yourself
- (56:19) Daniel brags about himself
- (59:53) Find someone to make you accountable
- (01:02:31) Becoming a master questioner – how to ask yourself the right things?
- (01:03:10) Outro & further resources
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!