Here’s a piece of the 6+ hour masterclass I gave at CreativeLive headquarters in San Francisco in September 2018. I just checked, over 8,000 students have taken the entire class. That blows my mind.
In this talk, I’m unpacking the concept of Power and exploring its many faces as they relate to human achievement. My goal is to show you how to use your own physical, mental and spiritual power to make important shifts in your life + career.
📌 Get the rest on CreativeLive:https://www.creativelive.com/class/unstoppable-inner-power-for-entrepreneurs-daniel-dipiazza
Become A Premium Member of The New Wave
I’m creating premium content for members who support the platform, including:
Private essays and podcasts with my best research
Full-length courses on crypto, business and life
Private New Wave community Discord server
VIP tickets & discounts on workshops
Exclusive merch drops
More when I think of it
If you haven’t had a chance to check that out, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to a Premium membership.
(It’s $29/mo or $199/year right now. It will go up soon. Fair warning!)
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:50) Introduction to Show/Overview of topics
- (04:50) Beginning of presentation/Danie’s early days in business
- (10:19) What is POWER? What is STRENGTH? (they are not the same)
- (19:09) There are 4 layers to power. Pillar 1#: physical power.
- (35:33) Peak physical experience (Abraham Maslow)
- (56:28) Some recommended reading for physical health
- (01:04:38) How to develop physical strength when you have a disability?
- (01:06:19) Food as a coping mechanism for dealing with bad mental health. Understand your cues and triggers
- (01:09:10) Pillar #2 mental and emotional power
- (01:14:45) Meta-cognition is the art of thinking about what you are thinking about
- (01:22:42) Entrepreneurs work best in a state of radical transparency
- (01:31:48) Outro/Closing thoughts
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!