This is an episode inside of an episode. Late 2021, Daniel and Chris Stoikos sat down to record 5 pilot episodes for a new podcast concept called The Gift of The Gap. In this episode, you’ll hear the first of those recordings between Daniel and Chris.
Chris Stoikos is an exquisite human and brilliant serial entrepreneur with multiple successful exits under his belt, including Coolbox and The Beard Club.
Become A Premium Member of The New Wave
I’m creating premium content for members who support the platform, including:
- Private essays and podcasts with my best research
- Full-length courses on crypto, business and life
- Private New Wave community Discord server
- VIP tickets & discounts on workshops
- Crypto giveaways
- Exclusive merch drops
- More when I think of it
If you haven’t had a chance to check that out, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to a Premium membership.
(It’s $29/mo or $199/year right now. It will go up soon. Fair warning!)
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:00) Introduction to Show/Overview of topics
- (03:30) De-shaming mental health. Mental health and physical health are the same thing.
- (08:57) Mental illness labels are used loosely and often destructive
- (10:38) The gift of the gap: to cope with information overload, we need to take mental breaks.
- (17:04) How to pull things out of your mind that you don’t want to keep there no longer
- (27:05) The psychological aspects of shame.
- (34:39) Reflections of “false urgency” in a capitalist world & social media
- (39:40) The importance of clear communication. Human design.
- (52:30) Closing thoughts and outro
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!