In this episode, Daniel answers questions from the New Wave Podcast audience.
📌 Want your question featured on an upcoming episode? Email Daniel@NewWaveEntrepreneur.com.
Become A Premium Member of The New Wave
I’m creating premium content for members who support the platform, including:
- Private essays and podcasts with my best research
- Full-length courses on crypto, business and life
- Private New Wave community Discord server
- VIP tickets & discounts on workshops
- Crypto giveaways
- Exclusive merch drops
- More when I think of it
If you haven’t had a chance to check that out, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to a Premium membership.
(It’s $29/mo or $199/year right now. It will go up soon. Fair warning!)
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:00) Introduction to Show/Overview of topics
- (04:27) Beginning of interview. Why is chiropractic work seen as a pseudo-science?
- (07:17) Kate’s personal story of rites of passage and coming to work as a chiropractic.Getting through chiropractic school while having two kids
- (26:21) Taking inventory of where you’re at is a crucial skill for self-actualization
- (31:14) How did Kate piece herself back together after a serious life crisis
- (32:47) Reprioritizing relationships
- (38:45) Know thyself
- (45:49) Nervous system regulation. How to repair your nervous system
- (49:37) Information overload, mental diet and “content addiction”
- (53:04) It’s not the best to go at it alone. Cultural pressures that are put on women specifically.
- (58:44) Tuning into yourself and what you can uniquely offer
- (01:01:59) Kate’s book recommendations (she’s not a big reader)
- (01:08:49) Soul Revival event
- (01:16:09) Outro
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!