Steve Mehr is a badass by many standards. Raised by Iranian immigrants, this man hustled his way to the top selling stereos and whatever he could flip, reinvesting until he had a legit business.
Now, he’s an attorney and multi-millionaire entrepreneur who recently owned one of the biggest law firms in California — as well as a portfolio of other successful ventures. Dude is the real deal.
Listen in to the interview so you too can feel his passion, hear what it takes to succeed and learn from his extensive experience.
Become A Premium Member of The New Wave
I’m creating premium content for members who support the platform, including:
Private essays and podcasts with my best research
Full-length courses on crypto, business and life
Private New Wave community Discord server
VIP tickets & discounts on workshops
Exclusive merch drops
More when I think of it
If you haven’t had a chance to check that out, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to a Premium membership.
(It’s $29/mo or $199/year right now. It will go up soon. Fair warning!)
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (6:58) Feeding off of young talent, they know where the next big thing is
- (8:55) A staff of 50 and we handle marketing budgets for clients from medium to large biz
- (10:12) Steven has always been an entrepreneur, starting from age 11
- (22:26) Everyone needs to go through a period of struggle
- (23:57) Steven’s typical day – The gamification of business
- (28:15) After your core to do’s are finished, all that’s left is the bullshit
- (30:27) You have to make your own opportunities and say yes to everything at the beginning
- (33:50) Instagram has become more for the followers than a personal expression
- (36:21) Keeping great documentation on your businesses makes them easier to sell
- (38:57) The most difficult thing in life is to give up control
- (42:58) Always put the business first, not the CEO. It’s not about YOU, it’s about the business.
- (46:15) What is Daniel’s end goal?
- (47:43) The 20 something mentality – You are still grinding, hustling and putting in the hours
- (51:00) Keeping good relationships has to be a conscious effort – You can not be reactive
- (56:42) Steve’s pro tip for beginners:The pear tree, a 7-year fruit analogy for business
- (01:01:07) Outro
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!