This is an episode inside of an episode. Late 2021, Daniel and Chris Stoikos sat down to record 5 pilot episodes for a new podcast concept called The Gift of The Gap. In this episode, you’ll hear one of those recordings between Daniel and Chris.
Chris Stoikos is an exquisite human and brilliant serial entrepreneur with multiple successful exits under his belt, including Coolbox and The Beard Club.
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:45) Introduction to the third round with Mr. Stoikos.
- (05:37) Relationships and vulnerability. Any relationship needs to be based on a willingness to grow.
- (11:10) Sometimes you are several people in the span of the same relationship
- (15:30) Women’s relational wisdom is different from men’s
- (18:00) Chris shares his biggest personal fears relating to vulnerability
- (21:40) What does not get expressed gets repressed (and can eventually poison you)
- (25:10) Make an agreement with your spouse to always voice your hurt feelings
- (31:00) Women are looking for relationships where they get to have creative space
- (34:10) Share your world with your partner, have your partner create their own as well
- (39:06) Chris shares a practical technique for communicating your emotions
- (46:02) Is the old-school idea of masculinity dead?
- (50:07) The problem of pornography and its effects on the male psyche
- (51:30) Closing thoughts + Chris teases the next episode
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!