Saturday Q&A for March 19th, on business and life with Daniel DiPiazza. Questions covered: how to start a fresh new business with no (business) skills and how to know whether it’s time to dump a dead project?
📌Sign up for SOUL REVIVAL
Become A Premium Member of The New Wave
I’m creating premium content for members who support the platform, including:
- Private essays and podcasts with my best research
- Full-length courses on crypto, business and life
- Private New Wave community Discord server
- VIP tickets & discounts on workshops
- Crypto giveaways
- Exclusive merch drops
- More when I think of it
If you haven’t had a chance to check that out, what are you waiting for? Subscribe to a Premium membership.
(It’s $29/mo or $199/year right now. It will go up soon. Fair warning!)
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (00:00) Introduction to Show/Overview of topics
- (02:28) Justin’s question: how long should entrepreneurs bootstrap a company before giving up? What is the right time to quit?
- (10:05) Ashley (Oregon): How to start a new business with no experience?
- (14:10) What TYPE of business do you want to run?
- (17:53) Talk to yourself: self-coaching
DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is for educational and entertainment purposes only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!