Listen On Your Favorite Platform
Connect with Daniel DiPiazza:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@danieldipiazza
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/danieldipiazza/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rich20Something
- My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (06:55) All entrepreneurs grow and evolve over time.
- (12:33) The question isn’t can you build it but should you build it.
- (19:45) Why you should befriend someone on the board of a non-profit.
- (24:34) Dave McClure and Travis Kalanick gave Dan support in his early days of entrepreneurship.
- (34:09) Do not build your business on someone else’s platform.
- (40:27) A subscription-based service is a long-term marketing tool that creates tribes.
None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is educational and entertainment content only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!