Listen On Your Favorite Platform
Connect with Daniel DiPiazza:
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@danieldipiazza
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/danieldipiazza/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rich20Something
- My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (04:35) Cultivating discipline without going insane. Most people, at some point in their life, should train martial arts
- (12:55) Daniel almost gets into a fight on his wedding day
- (17:09) Living in Austin, Texas after leaving L.A. California taxes are hell.
- (23:44) Our money is buying less and less. Inflation is here. This is obvious when we look at our grocery bills.
- (27:06) Gas prices are also on the rise. Going off the gold standard set the current situation into motion.
- (37:00) Big politics and big business have always been dirty business. How should we fix the government and the monetary system?
- (45:44) Ups and downs in life are unavoidable. The more you experience them the more confident you will get through.
- (48:39) In the content game, once you start, you can’t stop. Optimization and delegation is key.
- (55:45) There’s a difference between having an audience and a platform
- (01:01:50) People need to be exposed to brands FREQUENTLY in order to form a connection
None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is educational and entertainment content only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!