In this incredible interview, Daniel sits down with author Ruby Fremon to discuss the state of leadership in the business world — and why integrity and clarity in your messaging are the most profitable moves you can make in a world full of fakes.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
📌 Get Power Pack Vol. 1 ($100 Coupon):
📌Apply to attend The New Wave Dinner Experience July 16th in Austin, TX: https://form.typeform.com/to/ZGQFKwXI
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/iamruby
- Telegram: http://www.rubyfremon.com/telegram
- IG: http://www.instagram.com/iamruby
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/iamruby
- Website: http://www.potentleadership.com/
- Website: http://www.rubyfremon.com/
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@danieldipiazza
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/danieldipiazza/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rich20Something
- My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
- (05:30) Ruby Fremon is a badass. Ruby’s background & struggles with depression, anxiety, addiction.
- (12:08) What is it about certain cultures that they create imprints of anxiety and depression in people?
- (13:46) Social media has messed up our relationship to dopamine, leading to distortions in personality
- (20:02) Ego is necessary but at one point it becomes a problem. How much is too much?
- (22:25) People who gain audiences the fastest tend to lose control the fastest also
- (26:19) The artistic person has to balance wanting to be popular and being true to their internal vision. Quality should never be sacrificed for getting likes.
- (33:35) People need a very clear definition for what “wealth” means for them. Sometimes these definitions are implanted from without.
- (39:59) Social media has made people anti-social. Going off-grid is too extreme, but we need to be intentional about using social media.
- (44:31) There is no correlation between follower count and revenue generated. What people are starving for is true authenticity.
- (51:52) The Rock’s social media is an unreal level of success porn.
- (59:51) The era of the influencer is slowly dying
None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is educational and entertainment content only. Remember: always DYOR!
REVIEW & SUBSCRIBE!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter or Instagram handle so we can thank you personally!