On this episode of the podcast, I’m answering some of the best questions I’ve received from members of my email audience! Today’s question explores the topic of working for a company vs working for yourself. How should one pivot from a regular job to flying solo?
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
📌 Get Power Pack Vol. 1 ($100 Coupon):
📌Apply to attend The New Wave Dinner Experience in Los Angeles or NYC: https://newwaveentrepreneur.blog/dinner/
Listen On Your Favorite Platform
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/danieldipiazzatv
- Tik Tok: https://www.tiktok.com/@danieldipiazza
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/danieldipiazza/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/Rich20Something
- My VIP group via SMS (for exclusive drops): https://superphone.io/f/11kmu1ar
(01:11) Working for someone else vs working for yourself. Things to consider when you are thinning of pivoting from working for a company to working for yourself
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: None of the contents of this show should be taken as financial or legal advice. The New Wave Entrepreneur is educational and entertainment content only. Remember: always DYOR!
Review and subscribe!
Like this show? Please leave a review here. Even one sentence helps! Consider leaving your Twitter handle so we can thank you personally!